An ideal first career move into management for an ambitious newly qualified this role is highly visible and responsible commercial role in a truly fast paced, growing global organisation with responsibility for reporting, forecasting and analysis of multiple categories . Primary point of contact for Business Development Director and Marketing Director. Be a business partner to the commercial directors and teams, providing clear business-driven analysis and explanations.
Drive profitable growth by identifying growth areas, cost efficacy, improve contribution margin percentage, and be an integral part of the decision making process. The individual is expected to proactively drive continuous improvements in analysis, reporting and understanding linked to commercial drivers.
- Own and manage the full profit and loss for Generics and Parallel Imports.
- Manage a team providing day-to-day support for commercial areas.
- Be the principle point of contact for the relevant Directors and Senior Managers. Act as the finance lead for all decision support, analysis and reporting.
- Lead and review modelling, reporting, analysis and forecasting to improve accuracy and drive high quality.
- Manage the reporting of accurate and timely results that provide insightful commentary to the management, such that they in turn can drive informed business decisions and actions. Responsible for the budgeting and forecasting of these areas, working in conjunction with the FP&A Manager.
- Work with line manager and other FP&A managers to develop and deliver joined up financial analysis, reporting & commentary for all reporting and planning activity.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
Experienced in an FP&A environment
Staff management advantageous
Industry experience advantageous
Experience working in a large corporate environment
Strong commercial awareness
Skills and qualifications:
Recognised professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with relevant post-qualification experience; would suit a newly qualified making first move into industry or from a PLC environment seeking a move into management
Ability to deliver high quality output to tight deadlines
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to analyse data and draw clear and concise conclusions and tailor communication to different audiences.
Attention to detail and logical approach to problem solving
Strong financial modelling and analytical skills
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.