A fabulous opportunity to join an original and famous food retailer in the UK at an exciting time. The company operates over 70 restaurants in the UK and several franchise operations across the world with further expansion planned.
This busy role is key to supporting the tock & supply needs of the restaurants, working with site managers to ensure accurate and timely processing of orders and payments to suppliers.
Candidates should have
- Medium – Large Company experience (50+ cost centres)
- Previous Experience of Large and complex supplier reconciliations
- Great organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience of high volume invoice processing
- Confident in using new systems and familiar with vlookups and pivots in Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- “Can do” attitude and proactive approach to drive efficiencies
The deliverables of the role include:
- Review of end of week paperwork submissions from all sites and requesting any missing paperwork.
- Use of F&B systems import (electronic ordering system) and working with sites/managers to ensure all invoices are accurately matched to orders.
- Input all invoices accurately in Sage and in a timely manner to avoid delayed payments.
- Ensure all invoices are authorised in line with company rules.
- Managing all F&B suppliers for the group (UK & US suppliers).
- Supplier Statement Reconciliations completed for all F&B suppliers on a monthly basis, other suppliers as requested/necessary and any follow up actions completed in a timely manner.
- Prepare accurate payment runs to be presented with full back up. Ensure payment runs are complete and prepared by the payment deadlines in UK & US.
- Reconciliation and resolution of Debit Balances on supplier accounts.
- Dealing with External Auditors queries and investigations.
- Assist the F&B project team on the roll out of the new stock system if required.
- Any other adhoc duties as requested by the Senior Financial Accountant and Financial Controller.