- Assist the FC in managing intercompany accounts and carry out various journal postings and reconciliations.
- Reconciliation of intercompany trading balances between multiple entities
- Process staff and expat expenses and resolve any queries arising
- Prepare various month end journals and reconciliations including Payroll, Assets, Prepayments, Accruals and capitalisation of innovation hours
- PAYE settlement agreement calculation and submission
- Month end reconciliation of debtors ledger and preparation of DSO
- Monthly completion of ONS reports
- Quarterly production of EC Sales list
- Ad hoc duties as defined by the FC
- Accuracy and Attention to detail – ability to deal accurately with data and check/test all entries and logic, identifying errors
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Communication skills – confident, good verbal and written communication and excellent telephone manner
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven experience and knowledge with intercompany accounting journal processing including payroll
- Experience of working in a fast paced working environment
- Experience in using Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 or similar ERP system
- Good Microsoft office skills, including strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel (up to Pivot tables and VLookups)
- Part qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA) or QBE
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.