If you are interested in pursuing a career in Tax, this represents a unique opportunity to move into this specialist area with a private equity backed, international leader in the extended life sciences sector. Support will be given, although a certain level of technical understanding & experience will be required.
As the first point of contact for wider tax queries including VAT, PAYE etc., you will support the Group tax Manager with the management of all UK & overseas tax compliance, managing group tax strategies including transfer pricing, and optimising group tax arrangements.
- Responsibility for UK tax compliance - Corporation Tax, VAT & PSA Returns
- Liaison with HMRC & global tax advisors
- Assist in he implementation of group wide transfer pricing arrangements working with cross divisional/cross functional teams
- Maintain transfer pricing arrangements
- Identify opportunities to optimise group wide TP arrangements
Treasury & Finance
- Maintain inter company finance agreements
- Maintain financing related tax schedules
You will possess:
- Strong academics
- ATT or ACA/ACCA looking to move into tax - part or fully qualified
- Experience/knowledge of Corporation Tax, VAT & year end tax provisioning as a minimum; even if this is not the primary focus in your current role, you will need to demonstrate significant understanding of the above.
- Experience of working in a complex international business.
- Advanced Excel - complicated formulas, pivots etc.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.