A superb opportunity for a newly qualified auditor to join an established, forward thinking and stable professional practice with a sound reputation for offering innovative advice and solutions and a "shoulder to shoulder" approach to its diverse client portfolio. Working in a modern and vibrant environment, my client offers a unique culture, ongoing flexible working, a niche in the travel market and an open door policy for all.
- Planning, execution and completion of audits reporting to managers and partner
- Preparation of accounts, reports, corporation tax computations and other assignments as required
- Co-ordinate planning at clients including liaising with relevant departments within the firm
- Communicating and building relationships with clients and related third parties
- Leading on-site audit teams and completing jobs with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget
- Business development including promoting the firm and its services to the existing client base and prospects
- Development and supervision of trainees
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified ACA / ACCA qualification with the professional/ applied skills stage completed
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Audit and Assurance within an accountancy practice, some accounts experience is also a must
- Experience of leading external audit assignments from fieldwork to completion stages under International Standards on Auditing
- Experience of preparing accounts in accordance with UK GAAP
- Confident user of Microsoft Office suite – Intermediate/Advanced user of Word and Excel.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong communication skills with senior staff and clients
- Motivated to take responsibility of the role and maintain a high level of quality service across
- Eligibility to work in the UK without any restrictions
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of Caseware & CCH software systems desirable
- Knowledge of Mercia audit methodologies desirable
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.