Reporting to Commercial Finance Business Partner to help improve decision making through improving the extent and effectiveness of analysis and ensuring this is appropriately communicated to both central and local function
- Deliver and evolve regular commercial performance reporting
- Deliver ad hoc analysis following requests from senior management, marketing and commercial functions.
- Support monthly reporting activities in understanding and clearly communicating key changes in performance through high quality analysis and high quality insights.
- Using data visualisation to present complex analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Identify and implement improvements in analysis, whether on an agile basis or larger advances
- Act as an initial point of contact to answer business questions from key stakeholders across the business.
- Support annual price review activities through diligent low level analysis, and critical review of high level outputs.
- 1-2 year post degree experience working within an dynamic entrepreneurial environment
Other skills and abilities:
- Fluent in spoken and written English, ability to speak and write in another language is an advantage.
Education, experience and technical skills
- Degree level qualification or relevant professional qualification
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of IFS and Business Object advantageous
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.