Commercial Finance Analyst
- Job Reference: LAD51334
- Date Posted: 1 August 2018
- Location: West London
- Salary: £30,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Study package
- Sector: Part Qualified
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Lisa Dendle
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 020 8408 9999
Report to the Head of Business Insight to help improve decision making through improving the extent and effectiveness of analysis and ensuring this is appropriately communicated to both central and local functions.
Working alongside the Commercial Finance Business Partner to
• Deliver and evolve regular reporting (including focuses on customer, product and business area)
• Deliver ad hoc analysis following requests from senior management, marketing or, commercial functions.
• Support monthly reporting activities in understanding and clearly communicating key changes in performance
• Identify and implement improvements in analysis, whether on an agile basis or larger advances
• Act as an initial point of contact to answer any questions
• Support annual price review activities
• Build on knowledge and capabilities to be seen as an important part of the Pricing and business insight team
• Experience of working within an dynamic entrepreneurial environment in a relatable industry
• Degree level qualification or relevant professional qualification,
• Knowledge of BO, IFS and Excel and Powerpoint (advanced),
• Fluent in English, ability to speak and write in another language is an advantage.
• Willing to travel to Sales Offices.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.
Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity