Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) analyst and business partner, supporting the Director, Corporate FP&A in executing the day-to-day responsibilities of adding value and control, working on behalf of the Global CFO and the Board to ensure that both the Corporate and Divisional Finance functions delivers against expectations, adapting to changes with pace and agility.
The reporting and analysis provided by Corporate FP&A is relied upon by a wide variety of key stakeholders meaning that quality, accuracy, timeliness and presentation of this information is critical.
This is an important role with potential progression in a complex group, with a history of rapid change. The highly demanding environment requires
- A motivated, self-starter, who thrives on going the extra mile
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrable attention to detail
- A team player, with proven ability to build strong impactful relationships.
- Able to work with Global, Divisional and Business Unit stakeholders in a collaborative, supportive and challenging manner, willing to raise the debate through robust and insights and analysis
- Ability to listen, interpret and implement complex project requirements into clearly structured solutions aligned to Global Finance standards
- Confident, articulate and persuasive, focusing on facts, key stories and materiality to ensure your point of view is heard
- A robust individual able to handle the demands of complex, varied and time pressured projects
- Well organised, able to plan, prioritise and complete multiple tasks to deadlines
- Strong accounting knowledge – preferably qualified
- Advanced Excel skills, intermediate PowerPoint
- Proven experience in leveraging financial reporting systems (exporting to excel)
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.