Joining a highly regarded commercial finance team, the focus of this role is to provide financial decision support, challenge & insight at senior stakeholder level specifically around customer experience. Not a leadership role, this highly visible post will provide the successful applicant with ample opportunity to take ownership of dedicated areas of responsibility whilst working very much in collaboration with peers. For ambitious applicants there will be plenty of career development on offer.
- Owning relationships with relevant executives and their teams.
- Project work related to current initiatives in these areas which could include developing the customer experience and delivering an integrated and transparent view of procurement savings .
- Develop and maintain appropriate models to support these initiatives.
- Ownership, delivery, and enhancement of reporting to ensure timely quarterly delivery of relevant financial information.
- Project support to the Head of Commercial Finance on broader, strategic, multi-function initiatives, where required.
- Be a pro-active member of the Commercial Finance team and ensuring strong relationships with peer group within the team.
The Successful Applicant:
CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified accountant with at least 10 years post-qualified experience.
Experience of working in large, complex international businesses.
Significant experience in commercial analysis.
Proven track record in influencing senior stakeholders.
Highly developed Financial Modelling skills.
High degree of analytical ability.
Commercially aware and happy to appropriately challenge commercial assumptions.
Sophisticated communication skills.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.