An opportunity to join a growing and fast paced global FMCG at a time of major transformation.
- Work with the GM to help execute the Regional strategy and ensure region performs to and understands variances vs budget
- Lead the planning process in the region working to Group deadlines
- Assist in the regional annual planning cycle, working with the GM to provide critical insight at the regional planning and offsite meetings
- Develop key modelling for scenario planning
- Provide insights and analysis on performance against budget, forecast, and prior year
- Local P&L management, tracking and delivery against a budget / forecast, including providing local teams with a latest view of performance and achievability of Budget / Forecast “Local latest view”
- Provide regional performance reporting
- Adhoc reporting as required by Sales and Marketing teams
- Collaborate with Supply Chain and demand planning to assess future risk and opportunities
- Review and analysis of figures and commentaries explaining variances from forecast/budget and prior year
- Review products, margins, sales and costs against main competitors
- Prepare, review and challenge proposed group projects return on investment (ROI) calculations; including marketing, NPD and capital projects
- Conduct weekly and monthly sales reporting & analysis, marketing costs analysis and new product development costs for month ends, forecasts and budgets.
Qualifications and Experience
- Qualified Accountant (Desirable)
- Experience using Business Objects, Adaptive Insights and or BPC (Desirable)
- Proven experience of extracting & manipulating data from a variety of sources - essential
Abilities and Skills
- French speaking – (Strongly preferred)
- Advanced Excel (Essential)
- Self motivated with an ability to work on own initiative
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data and quickly understand and summarise key problems & trends
- Confident dealing with and challenging people at all levels
- Able to identify ways or improving processes and implement changes
- Inquisitive nature, ability to identify and solve the cause of a problem
- Highly organised with ability to dynamically prioritise workload
- Able to work under pressure, capable of adapting to a changing environment and adhering to strict deadlines
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.