To support the European Finance Director, providing financial planning and analysis to his region. Working alongside a Interim Finance Analyst. This is a highly commercial role with significant responsibility and senior stakeholder management for the major European portfolio.
The right candidate will:
- Be qualified with 5-10 years post qualified experience in an in-house role.
- Have strong FP&A skill set
- Have evidence of strong & effective stakeholder management.
- Be a strong user of Hyperion (Enterprise/HFM etc), Advanced Excel and Advanced PowerPoint
- Have excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Have the ability to work in a standalone role
- Preferably have experience of international exposure, and private equity
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Analyse and review monthly country and regional performance and provide commentary and insights
- Support the planning and forecasting process for the region, reviewing and challenging submissions and ensuring delivery to deadlines.
- Support the European FD in developing reporting procedures and templates and to continuously upgrade performance management
- Lead on and support process improvement initiatives
- Analyse trends and KPI's and support the Regional FD in making recommendations to maximise opportunities and manage risks to ensure targets are met
- Complete adhoc projects and analysis as required