A brand new role and a great opportunity for an accomplished financial analyst/finance business partner to support the group leading in the harnessing of data to create meaningful insight and analysis. The key focus of the role will be to develop and maintain fit for purpose dashboards, KPIs and metrics, working closely with the business to ensure that reports continue to be relevant to assist in the commercial decision making process as this entrepreneurial group continues to grow.
- Collect and interpret financial and non-financial data from across the business
- Analyse both financial and non-financial company data
- Track company trends and identify areas where performance could be improved
- Build reports to aid in business performance and create efficiencies
- Provide meaningful commentary financial results including the application of key performance indicators and metrics
- Produce weekly and monthly reports to present to the various stakeholders of the business
- Aid in the budgeting and forecasting for the group
- Work closely with the finance team to enhance current reporting
- Be involved in various company projects and produce analysis to aid in decision making
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified or part Qualified Accountant
- Experience in a similar role
- Group accounting experience
- Dealing with high volumes of data across multiple sources
- Advanced Excel skills
- Powerpoint skills
- Data modelling experience in Power BI/ Tableau (desirable)
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.