The day to day function of this role will include ownership of Financial Planning, Reporting & Controlling functions as well as cash flow management & budget.
Duties will include:
- Preparation, review and submission of company’s annual financial budget and support of Business Plan.
- Submission of monthly management accounts with analysis of variances
- Presentation of internal management reporting
- Business Partner to help manage a significant company budget through quarterly reviews of departmental budgets
- Business Partner to ensure all aspects of product pricing are accurately reflected and accounted for
- Preparation, review and submission of company’s cash flow budgets and forecasts
You will be:
- Graduate with/in training for recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Knowledge of AS400 system
- Knowledge of Oracle Financials
- 2 to 3 years of experience gained within a commercial environment.
- Excellent Excel skills
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.