A fabulous opening for a proactive, team spirited and tenacious Finance Business Partner to work closely with key stakeholders to deliver robust & meaningful financial information to numerous budget holders.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for monthly accruals and reporting.
- Providing variance analysis and monthly reporting, preparing forecast and budgets.
- Posting accrual journals for the monthly inter company charges.
- Preparation & reconciliation of monthly Balance sheet accounts
- Ad hoc analysis as required.
You will be:
- Part or fully qualified.
- Graduate with a relevant Degree.
- Good grounding in financial accounting (AP, AR, Fixed Assets and General Ledger, management accounting and reporting etc.).
- Experience of global inter company transactions, multi currency and group reporting requirements.
- Good Excel and Word skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.