Immediate start, agile working.
To build strong relationships across the business to enable you to effectively provide accurate financial information and undertake related accounting administration. Take responsibility for the accuracy of financial information, performance variance analysis of all staff related, ensuring cost centre owners are supported throughout the monthly reporting cycle and annual forecasting and budgeting process. Provide continued support to key stakeholders to enable them to focus on their area of expertise by taking responsibility of translating their activity into meaningful financial information.
- Headcount Analysis: Responsible for providing monthly variance analysis for flash submission around headcount costs for each cost centre and monthly reporting, preparing PSA analysis annually and preparing the forecast and budget for headcount costs.
- Intercompany recharges: Responsible for collating, challenging, understanding and posting accrual journals for the monthly intercompany recharges.
- Responsible for the monthly UK payroll journal upload into Oracle.
- Assist with monthly P&L and Balance Sheet rolling forecasts as well as direct cash flow forecasting for payroll related costs.
- Preparation of monthly Balance sheet accounts and ensuring that all reconciling items are investigated and cleared down on a timely basis.
- Responsible for reviewing, collating and submitting PSA submission annually in line with agreed PSA allowed items as agreed with HMRC.
- Provide support to the FM in preparation of statutory notes for the accounts which cover areas within this roles remit.
- Assist with the implementation and testing of any accounting system changes.
- Point of contact for ad hoc analysis as required by the teams’ customers.
- Maintain the Supplier records in Oracle to ensure segregation of duties and ensure that new suppliers meet the control and compliance requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified/Part Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA Accountant
- Wide range of financial accounting experience including AP, AR, Fixed Assets and General Ledger, management accounting and reporting
- Experience of an international organisation with global intercompany transactions, multi currencies and group reporting requirements
- Oracle or similar systems with integrated modules
- Strong financial accounting background with experience in internal control requirements
- Good Excel and Word skills
- Immediately available or can start in less than 1 week
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.