This is a 6-12 month contract role. Start ASAP.
The Transformation Program Finance Lead supporting the Supply Chain and Finance areas will be a critical member of the transformation team, supporting analysis, reporting and fiscal governance over the organisations's transformation initiatives. This role will report to the Vice President Finance – Global Technology and respective Transformation Programme Directors, and work closely with many stakeholders across Finance, the transformation teams, and at the country level. The primary objective of this role will be to support key transformation programs with financial leadership from business case preparation, reporting and analysis all the way through fiscal control through the implementation stages.
- Work with the leaders of the transformation programs in the development of business cases to gain approval for the investments
- Development of the cost profiles including outside consulting, internal labour, software fees, redundancy and all other costs to bring these investments to fruition
- Support the procurement process with financial analysis as needed to evaluate options and understand the impact to the investment profile
- Liaising with the program leaders and the country participants to evaluate and quantify the benefits of the program to be factored into the business case, including evaluation of the operational metrics to be impacted and the corresponding financial gains
- Develop the full business case models to include all costs and benefits, coupled with the time phasing to arrive at the net present value and internal rate of return valuations
- Assist in the development of MS Powerpoint presentations and Word documents to communicate the overall vision, strategy, plan and risk management factors of the programs
- Lead the financial control of the programs once launched, including cost management, reporting and realisation of benefits
- Work with program teams to establish baseline resource plans and costs per the committed business cases
- Liaise with the country teams in tracking resource commitments and costs, both internal and from outside consulting partners, in line with committed plans
- Analyse, track and report benefits realisation in comparison to the commitments made in the approved business cases
- Refresh the business cases at key stage gates and as needed through the implementation and realisation stages, facilitating the review and re-approval process as needed
- Ensure all transformation financials are accounted for and reported in line with the established principles, particularly with respect to capitalisation and reporting of costs
- Support and guide the corporate and country level accounting teams in ensuring all accruals are properly made and that all costs are properly accounted for
- Align to the cadence of the BTO & PMO to support reporting, communication and forecasting to time and accuracy
- Generally ensure financial transparency around the transformation programs, ensuring all key stakeholders are involved and aware of all financial factors and risks
- Work across multiple countries to align financials, support with forecasting, consolidation and reporting and ensuring the correct apportionment of funds
The Successful Applicant:
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified accountant or equivalent
- At least 10 years of progressive professional financial management experience within complex international businesses essential
- Have held financial leadership roles along with previous experience working on a technology transformation
- General supply chain/procurement finance exposure - by no means an expert! Alternatively, a background in product/inventory based organisations
- Well-developed financial analysis skills to translate the complex dynamics of the transformation into summarised and transparent leadership reports
- Extensive experience of preparing business cases to be presented at Board level
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management capabilities, with the ability to evaluate alternatives and drive decision making based on data and financial fundamentals
- Advanced MS Excel skills to build financial models and automated reporting mechanisms, as well as methods to consolidate program-level details into summarised global dashboards and financial reports
- Advanced skills with MS Powerpoint and Word to be able to effectively communicate financial and non-financial information to senior stakeholders
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.