My client, a full-service Private Equity Real Estate Investment Manager with c45 different active SPV funds in operation across Europe and America, seeks a Finance Manager with a sound understanding of technical accounting & tax principles pursuing the next exciting step forward in their career. In addition to team leadership, the Finance Manager will take full responsibility for the accurate financial reporting and will provide vital decision support through robust analysis of investment performance.
- Review/ preparation of quarterly management accounts and investor reporting for private equity SPVs
- Weekly monitoring of cashflows for SPVs
- Review of SPV payment runs
- Review of VAT and CIS returns
- Management of the audit and tax return process with external providers
- Supervision of a small team
- Assist the asset management team with calculating the impact on returns of alternative exit strategies
- Assist the acquisition team with financial aspects of new deals
- Assisting Financial Controller with ad hoc duties as required
- Qualified +4 years (preferably Big 6)
- Good technical knowledge of accounting and tax principles
- Attention to detail
- Deadline orientated
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to develop/ coach junior team members
- Experience of using SAGE 200 (beneficial)
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.