Working for a global retail brand. Reporting into the Regional Finance Risk & Compliance Manager.
- Support line manager to liaise with the entities within scope (and with the FSSC, where applicable) to ensure compliance with Group's financial policies and procedures along with local regulation in relation with financial, accounting and fiscal matters.
- Support line manager to monitor Financial Internal controls to ensure the adequate quality of the financial statements of the entities within scope and to follow up on the eventual mitigation measures at regional level
- Support line manager to provide input to the Regional Planning & Controlling team derived to its review of the Financial Statements to be used in the process to follow up Business Financial Performance
- Support line manager to monitor the adequate transfer of activities from the Countries to the FSSC, as well as to monitor FSSC Service Levels
- Support line manager to monitor the status of the roll-out of Accounting related tools to entities into scope, escalating any significant issues / concerns
- Support line manager to coordinate certain Treasury related topics, especially in connection with cash management, in cooperation with Group Treasury, running sanity reviews & checks on Country's requests to HQ
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting
- Proven experience of a minimum of 3 years in positions with similar responsibilities to the ones described before, preferably in companies within the Retail sector
- Fluent in English is a must; knowledge of other European languages may be a plus
- Experienced in the use of Financial Reporting tools, preferably in HFM/Essbase
- Advanced level in Excel / Powerpoint
- Strong analytical skills, assertiveness and resilience
- Used to work in a context of very tight deadlines
- Good communicator / team-worker
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.