This role is integral to the financial control environment within the UK Division of a global market leader in wholesale healthcare. The primary purpose of the role will be to deliver the Sarbanes-Oxley testing and continually improve the control environment of our businesses
- Main point of contact in finance to deliver the SOX testing programme. Taking full ownership of the SOX testing and liaising with Divisional and Group contacts to ensure a timely completion of the work.
- The development and maintenance of a strong internal control framework, including recommendation of internal control improvements.
- To review compliance with corporate policies across all entities comprising the UK business.
- Maintaining the UK risk register and improving risk awareness and monitoring across the business.
- Support the month end process through journal reviews and continuously monitor the health of the balance sheet through monthly review.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of current IFRS / UK GAAP / US GAAP
- Awareness of SOX
- Ability to deliver high quality output to tight deadlines
- Audit background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to influence and educate
- Excellent planning and organisation skills required
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.