Fixed Term Contract to September 2022, possible "temp to perm".
- Responsible for the accounting matters including the monthly flash and actual reporting, year end statutory accounts and completing the annual tax pack.
- Responsible for compiling forecast and budget packs and sending these to the Group Consolidation Team and to positively contribute toward achieving the team objectives.
- Preparation of the monthly flash and actual pack in accordance with Group deadlines.
- Preparation of all other reporting requirements including IFRS questionnaires.
- Review of some monthly reconciliations.
- Preparation of the annual Budget and Forecast packs in accordance with Group deadlines.
- Preparation of the year end Statutory Accounts including working papers and Tax Pack.
- Assistance for half year, interim and final year end external audit queries.
- Responsible for the ONS reporting.
- Responsible for miscellaneous tasks which form the month end close including opening/closing period, ensuring all journals are adequately reversed and ensuring currency balance sheet revaluations are executed correctly.
- Maintain the chart of accounts within the Oracle accounting system.
- Support for other members of the team including junior members with the expectation to provide informal mentoring and support.
- Involved in ad hoc accounting and tax projects as required.
The Successful Applicant:
- Qualified Accountant with 3 years experience.
- Wide range of financial accounting experience.
- Excellent financial accounting background
- Strong excel and word skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.