A great opportunity offering a high calibre, qualified and suitably experienced financial accountant to benefit from the security of a long term contract, covering maternity leave for 14 months.
The primary purpose of the role will be to support the business in delivering the statutory audit, closing out the Sarbanes-Oxley testing and completing month-end financial review through the balance sheet and manual journals.
- Own the external audit process by building strong relationships throughout the business and being the key point of contact with external auditors to ensure a timely submission of the statutory accounts.
- To review compliance corporate policies across all entities comprising the UK business.
- Support the month end process through journal reviews and continuously monitor the health of the balance sheet through monthly review.
- Providing local expertise and technical support, in conjunction with Group, for US GAAP, UK GAAP and IFRS matters.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of current IFRS / UK GAAP / US GAAP
- Ability to deliver high quality output to tight deadlines
- Audit background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to influence and educate
- Excellent planning and organisation skills required
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.