Reporting to the Head of Finance this is a superb entry point opportunity for a part qualified with a grounding in accounts and good knowledge of double entry bookkeeping looking to move into a fast paced, fun environment to complete their studies.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Entering / Importing sales invoices to Sun system on a weekly / monthly basis
- Reconciliation of distributer income to in- house revenue system
- Full Sales Ledger reconciliations, allocations, and limited credit control
- Issuing self-billing invoices weekly / monthly
- Producing weekly / monthly self-billing invoices to suppliers (Purchase ledger)
- Post purchase ledger invoices and maintenance
- Reconciliation of supplier’s invoice control accounts
- Support during the quarterly VAT reconciliation
- Support during Budget and Forecasting
- Assistance during the audit process
- Ad hoc duties
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Part qualified or fully qualified accountant, ACCA, ACA or recognised professional qualification
- Excellent double entry knowledge
- Advanced excel skills (Pivots tables, Vlookups etc.)
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills – will act as business partner to suppliers, affiliates & distributors
- Knowledge of SUN preferred, not essential
- Knowledge of SQL, Big Query, preferred, not essential
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available to download on our website.