Working with a listed, world‐leading provider of information solutions & indispensable business information, data and analytics solutions to professionals in many of the world’s biggest industries, this fantastic and varied role has just become available due to internal movement into the organisation's business partnering team.
My client would like to hear from Top Tier or large company trained and technically sound qualified accountants looking to make a first or second move into industry. Now is an exciting time to join the business following a major restructure which has broadened the remit of the accounting and compliance function locally.
- Manage and monitor month end commentary explaining variances
- Review of month end balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations;
- Providing technical accounting advice as required;
- Annual audit liaison including preparation of statutory accounts;
- Special projects as assigned;
- Identify & implement process improvements
KEY SKILLS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Fully qualified chartered accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA);
- Minimum of 1-2 years PQE;
- Strong financial technical skills, knowledge and/or practical experience of IFRS16 would be an advantage but not essential;
- Awareness of internal controls and compliance requirements;
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.