Click here to view the full job brochure. The primary objective of this position will be to be a key member of the EMEA Finance Team and assist the Financial Controller in analysing financial data by collecting, monitoring and creating financial models for support of key business objectives.
- Mainly responsible for direct cost accounting in EMEA
- Contribution margin reporting and analysis
- Inventory valuation and reporting
- Consolidation and verification of regional submissions, and providing insights and analysis of the divisional numbers
- Understanding the effect of FX changes on cost of material
- Analysis and understanding of margin changes within EMEA
- Monitoring and review of performance, providing assistance to regional teams to deliver results
- Group reporting
- Consolidation and verification of regional Logistics costs, and analysis of the divisional summary
- Preparation of monthly Operations Scorecards with comments on performance
- Consolidation and verification of regional Headcount reports, and preparation of a divisional Headcount report
- Preparation of monthly performance reports and distribution to management
- Analysis and verification of indirect spend reporting
- Assisting senior management in preparations for performance reviews, management and board meetings
- Supporting the quarterly forecast processes and annual budgeting including planning for spend, headcount, cost savings and investments
- Becoming a primary point of contact for any operational expenditure queries
- Challenging when results are not being achieved and proactively addressing areas requiring resolution
- Assisting in other ad hoc projects, reporting and analysis as and when required to support the achievement of Company objectives
You will be:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in cost analysis in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or similar, or studying towards a chartered accountancy qualification
- Sound understanding of accounting principles
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong computer literacy, particularly in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experienced working in Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) system
- Number accuracy
- Fluency in other European language desirable but not required
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY CVS SUBMITTED DIRECTLY TO ASSA ABLOY WILL BE FORWARDED TO WALKER DENDLE FOR REVIEW.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.