This role business partners the CEO with dotted line responsibility to the Group Financial Controller.
- Production and continued improvement of the monthly management accounts pack which includes: consolidated P&L, KPI’s, cash flow report & P&L by product.
- To provide commercial financial analysis support to the CEO which will include product pricing and profitability, business planning and financial input to tenders.
- Accurate reporting and accounting:
- maintenance and improvement of complex deferred income accounting,
- improvement of revenue recognition processes
- multi-site accounting which necessitates the management of foreign currency transactions and balances,
- improvement of product accounting,
- annual budgeting and regular forecasting
- quarterly VAT returns
- monthly payroll and all year end returns
- compilation of audit file
- day to day transactions and monthly reconciliations
To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate must possess the following:**
- Full accountancy qualification - ACCA, CIMA or ACA
- Previous experience in a similar senior finance/commercial role
- Excellent Excel skills and high computer literacy
- Highly articulate and a confident manner.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.