Working in the Group Financial Reporting Team, the Financial Reporting Accountant will be involved with the production of reporting deliverables for headquarter entities and supporting the production of timely and relevant financial reporting to key stakeholders, including the Board and Senior Management.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Working with colleagues across the Group to produce the monthly reporting packs for headquarter companies using SAP and BPC
- Confirmation and reconciliation of monthly inter-company transactions and balances across the Group
- Working with the Treasury department to accurately record financial transactions
- Completion of financial controls in accordance with the controls framework as required by the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)
- Assistance with the preparation of Group financial reporting deliverables, including preparing consolidation journals, preparing financial disclosures and accounting papers
- Input into the Annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Supporting any projects impacting financial reporting (previous examples include acquisition accounting, refinancing and restructuring activities)
- Preparation of statutory accounts under FRS 101 and assisting with the preparation of quarterly and annual IFRS Group accounts
You will be a degree educated, qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA) with a minimum of 1 year PQE in a similar role (previous FMCG and US Listed entity experience would be desirable).
You will have a good understanding of IFRS and the month end closing process and preferably previous knowledge of SAP FI (General Ledger) and BPC (Financial Reporting) systems. It would also be desirable to have experience working with multiple foreign currency entities and an understanding of the consolidation process.
Applicants will have strong communication and presentation skills, be computer literate (advanced – Excel), have the ability to work under time pressures and manage multiple priorities.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.