The purpose of the role is to deliver on the Group’s reporting / forecasting cycles which includes the management of the annual driver based budgeting and monthly rolling forecasts – ensuring insightful & accurate management information is presented in a clear way and on a timely basis to senior management and onwards to our shareholders (PE). The role requires the accurate and timely production, analysis and reporting of areas across the FP&A function, strong inter-personal skills and the ability to work collaboratively to meet team objectives. The role is required to drive continuous improvement in the reporting and forecasting processes across the Group, evolving and adapting analysis to the requirements of the business.
- The design and delivery of the various forecasting requirements that are active for the Group.
- Responsible for providing meaningful analysis for Monthly FP&A P&L and Cashflow forecasting.
- Responsible for providing meaningful analysis for weekly P&L forecasting.
- Review and improve current financial reporting and forecasting cycles – including working on the implementation of new tools and systems.
- Responsible for ‘right first time’ ad hoc analysis as required by the Group Head of FP&A / Group Finance Director.
- Collaborate with FP&A team members to deliver challenge and analysis of Business unit and regional performance.
- Ad hoc support to the Group FP&A manager and Group Head of FP&A which will include performance management related issues linked to the monthly or forecasting cycles.
The Successful Applicant
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience of working in large, complex international businesses.
- FP&A experience working in multi-national, multi-currency Groups
- Worked with senior levels of a major finance function in the past.
- HFM systems experience desirable
- Anaplan systems experience desirable
- PE investor experience desirable
- High level of financial & accounting acumen
- IT literate with advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Proactive self-starter who is data output driven and can deliver to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to challenge/question commercial assumptions in an effective way.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative environment
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.