Financial Reporting and M&A Associate - Corporate Finance
My client, is a progressive and innovative LLP, proud of its reputation for providing its clients with outstanding service across the traditional range of accountancy services as well as corporate finance activity and across a wide range of industries. Due to rapid growth a fabulous position has been created for an ambitious and dynamic individual to join the team to provide support to the newly created M&A function as well as participate in more traditional practice work including financial and regulatory audits, preparation of statutory accounts and providing general support to the rest of the team.
Job Description includes
- Manage M&A projects (with support from Director/ Partner) including being the day to day point of contact for clients.
- Actively managing client interfaces taking responsibility for assisting in all phases of the transaction cycle and deal execution.
- Preparation of transaction documentation including production of IM and running the Auction process.
- Creation and Review of Financial Models produced
- Carry out financial analysis for the preparation of detailed Information memorandum.
- Monitor and control M&A project budgets, billing and other reporting requirements.
- Build and develop strong relationships in the market.
Attributes, Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong academic background.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree (master’s degree preferred) in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or any other related field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for the position.
- 2-3-year experience within a small or medium sized M&A advisory with proven execution ability.
- Strong numerical, analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent report writing and financial modelling skills.
- Independent thinker with the ability to identify problems and contribute to the development of solutions.
- Comfortable discussing financially related commercial issues.
- Ability to work on a range of projects simultaneously to demanding timetables.
- Highly motivated, ambitious self-starter willing to take advantages of the opportunities this position offers, but also a team player.
- Experience of working in small teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commitment to high quality standards & detail oriented.
- Personal drive to deliver results.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.