A fabulous opportunity to join a fast paced, growing global FMCG based in SW London. The FP&A Analyst is a key finance business partner in the Group Finance team and the post has become available due to internal move. Reporting to the Group Commercial Finance Manager, the FP&A Analyst will help to increase profitability by providing value added analysis insights on company performance Year to Date (YTD) and Year to Go (YTG) whilst acting as the finance business partner to the group Marketing and Brand teams.
Partner the Global Marketing team, providing analysis and reporting on performance
To develop the business partnering model and providing financial advice and direction to the Global Brands team
To support global consolidation and review the Company Group forecasts, budgets and strategic plans; including, review and analysis of figures and commentaries explaining variances to budget and previous years
To work closely with the Regional Commercial finance leads and Regional General Managers (GMs) in understanding and reporting information
To complete reports and analysis for Leadership Presentation Packs
To utilise the planning system in order to complete, quarterly and annual forecasts and budgets
To review Customer pricing structures and review requests for price adjustments, customer support spend, and discount periods
To prepare, review and challenge proposed group projects return on investment (ROI) calculations; including marketing, New Product Development (NPD) and capital projects
To review and analyse actual return against expected return on Group projects
To conduct weekly and monthly sales reporting & analysis, marketing costs analysis and NPD costs for month end, forecasts and budgets
To work with the Finance team and Regional Controllers to review processes and make processes more efficient
The Successful Applicant
- Part / Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)/ QBE
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining strong business partnering relationships with non-finance operations
- Experience using Business Objects, Power BI and Adaptive Insights desirable
- Proven experience of extracting and manipulating data from a variety of sources
- Advanced Excel skills are essential
- Self motivated with an ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data and quickly understand and summarise key problems & trends
- Confident dealing with and challenging people at all levels
- Able to identify ways of improving processes and implement changes
- Inquisitive nature, ability to identify and solve the cause of a problem
- Highly organised with ability to effectively prioritise workload
- Able to work under pressure, capable of adapting to a rapidly changing environment and adhering to strict deadlines.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.