Immediate start, 6 months, possible permanent opportunity.....
To support the European FP&A Managers, providing financial planning and analysis to the region allowing them to have the space to act as true business partners to the FD. This is a highly commercial role with significant responsibility and senior stakeholder engagement for the major European portfolio – (largest countries being Germany and France, but others include Spain, Italy, Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands).
The successful applicant will need to be very much a self-starter and able to work with little day to day supervision. The role will support the FP&A Managers in all aspects of collating country submission & preparing the numbers for in depth analysis & finance business partnering and decision support.
- Analyse and review monthly country and regional performance and provide commentary and insights
- Support the planning and forecasting process for the region, reviewing and challenging submissions and ensuring delivery to deadlines.
- Support the European FP&A Managers in developing reporting procedures and templates and to continuously upgrade performance management
- Lead on and support process improvement initiatives
- Analyse trends and KPI's and support the FP&A Managers in making recommendations to maximise opportunities and manage risks to ensure targets are met
- Complete adhoc projects and analysis as required
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Strong FP&A skill set
- Evidence of strong & effective stakeholder management.
- Strong user of Hyperion (/HFM etc) - essential
- HFM in Excel (SmartView) or/and in the web portal - essential
- Advanced Excel – no macros, but strong pivot tables , Vlookups etc. essential
- Advanced PowerPoint
- International/European exposure would be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, collaborative team player.
- Ability to work in a standalone role, self-starter, works autonomously with low level of supervision.
- Evidence of attention to detail.
- Beneficial – PE backed business experience
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.