A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a FP&A Analyst to join a private equity backed company with a global footprint and c. £500m annual turnover).
This is a new role, arising through continued business growth (c.20% revenue CAGR over last 10 years) and the need to strengthen Group FP&A under new ownership during a very exciting time as the business continues to grow significantly both organically and through acquisition.
The role is seen as fundamental to the future success of the team around a number of upcoming projects and will be fully sponsored at the most senior levels. The successful candidate can expect to add significant weight to their CV over the next 2-3 years.
- Own the core Group FP&A monthly/quarterly reporting processes (CFO Board report, CEO KPIs report, Quarterly Bank and Rating Agency updates). Work closely with the Group FP&A manager to ensure delivery of accurate and insightful reporting to the Board, CFO, Group FD and other senior stakeholders in a timely, efficient and effective manner
- Drive improvement of the Group FP&A data analytics, reporting solutions, financial models and processes that support strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting and actuals performance management
- Provide ad-hoc project support to priority group FP&A initiatives (M&A, fund raise, systems development, scenario modelling, cash flow modelling, investor relations)
Required knowledge, experience and technical skills
- Experience in cash flow and working capital forecasting
- Experience of working with Tableau/Adaptive Insights reporting systems
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.