A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a FP&A Analyst to join the head office team of this fast growing, £500m turnover private equity backed business based in South West London.
Reporting directly to the Group FP&A Manager, this new role will join and strength an agile, hard-working Group Finance team. The role offers a lot of variety, breadth of exposure and significant scope for personal and professional development. Supporting monthly reporting, strategic & annual planning, process improvement, working capital & cash flow forecasting and other related activities.
The ideal applicant will be a top grade analyst who thrives working in a fun, hands on, fast paced, dynamic working environment. You will be confident with financial models and systems, have good attention to detail and enjoy finding pragmatic solutions, process efficiencies and new insights which can add value to an organisation
This role is seen as fundamental to the future shape of the team and will be involved in a number of projects, fully sponsored at the most senior levels.
- Own the core Group FP&A monthly/quarterly reporting processes (CFO Board report, CEO KPIs report, Quarterly Bank and Rating Agency updates).
- Work closely with the Group FP&A manager to ensure delivery of accurate and insightful reporting to the Board, CFO, Group FD and other senior stakeholders in a timely, efficient and effective manner
- Drive improvement of the Group FP&A data analytics, reporting solutions, financial models and processes that support strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting and actuals performance management
- Provide ad-hoc project support to priority group FP&A initiatives (M&A, fund raise, systems development, scenario modelling, cash flow modelling, investor relations)
Required knowledge, experience and technical skills
- Qualified accountant (CCAB) or equivalent (CFA)
- Personable, with a strong commitment to team outcomes
- Possessing strong reporting and analytical skills
- Confident in advanced MS Excel techniques
- Quick to get up to speed, able to evidence strong problem solving skills
- Able to operate effectively in a dynamic, fast moving and demanding environment
Desirable knowledge, experience and technical skills
- Experience of working in a Group Finance (ideally FP&A) team
- Experience of cash flow and working capital forecasting
- Experience of working with Tableau and/or Adaptive Insights finance systems
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.