The FP&A Cash Manager is a key role in the finance team and will suit an ambitious and confident management accountant/FP&A analyst looking to develop with a global leader in its field. Now post buy out, this business is poised for an exciting journey under new ownership. This role has responsibility for reporting, forecasting and analysis of UK cash flow and Capital Expenditure. The role acts as the primary point of contact for the Internal Treasury team, Group Treasury, and operational & IT stakeholders regarding Capital Expenditure and aims to be a business partner, providing clear business-driven analysis and explanations.
- Ownership of the month end close for Cash flow, Balance Sheet and capital expenditure.
- Prepare monthly analysis, commentary and reporting packs for Cash flow, Balance Sheet and Capital Expenditure.
- Work closely with the FP&A Manager and the Operations & IT teams to prepare comprehensive Budgets and Long Range Forecasts.
- Review monthly cash forecasts and prepare the annual cash budget for UK entities.
- Prepare cash flow and balance sheet analysis and commentary to support all key monthly UK presentations, to meet divisional and local reporting needs.
- Responsible for reviewing and understanding of the daily cash impact and movements, monitoring of bank accounts and liaising with Group Treasury to ensure funding is adequate on a daily basis.
- Prepare all regular and ad-hoc capital expenditure analysis, including approvals, monthly reporting, supporting the business with any queries, monitoring spends and preparing information for financial planning cycles.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified professional accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA)
- Previous FP&A experience
- Previous experience of cash flow (and treasury) in a large corporate environment
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ability to deliver high quality output to tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and logical approach to problem solving
- Strong (Excel) financial modelling and analytical skills
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.