A fabulous opportunity for a newly qualified seeking a first (or second!) move into industry to join a dynamic group reporting team to aid in strong company growth. As Financial Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring financial reporting is completed in a timely and accurate manner to Directors/Senior management, as well as providing commentary on those transactions. You will also be involved in process improvement and building in further efficiencies in our existing processes and be given great opportunity to make the role your own. Multi-faceted involvement with manufacturing sites across the world.
The primary objective of the role will be to support the group financial consolidation and reporting process including the preparation of the Group’s monthly management and year end accounts.
- Liaise with the Group’s external audit team as part of their audit of the Group’s financial statements
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts, quarterly financial forecasts and annual strategic plans.
- Assist the reporting entities in their completion of their submissions to the Hyperion Financial Management reporting tool.
- Produce the Group’s monthly management accounting pack and other monthly reporting packs issued to the Group and Executive Management Boards
- Provide financial analysis of the Group’s financial results
- Assess the impact of new accounting standards on the Group.
- Ensure adherence to the Group’s financial policies by its reporting entities, including participation in on site reviews.
- Assist in maintaining the Group’s suite of HFM reports including the calculation of its financial KPIs.
- Assist with other ad-hoc special financial projects as required
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant -should be a qualified ACA, preferably Big 4 or second tier trained
- Technically proficient in IFRS
- Flexible individual who can deal with an informal and fluid working environment
- Pragmatic and innovative, able to deal with conflicting demands for their time
- Dedicated and hard working with the drive and resilience needed to overcome obstacles and succeed.
- Able to interactive effectively with the different working styles of the various entity finance teams across the Group
- Possesses high levels of professional integrity, honesty and personal credibility
- Team player, receptive to ideas. Shares information and keeps key stakeholders informed
- Experience of working with multi-currency consolidation systems (Hyperion Financial Management helpful, but will train as needed)
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.