Working in the Group Financial Reporting Team, the role involves the production of reporting deliverables for headquarter companies and Group consolidated accounts.
Supporting the production of timely and relevant financial reporting to key stakeholders, including the Board & senior management.
Responsible for running a smooth month end process for the headquarter companies which feeds directly into the Group Financial Reporting process. Ensuring financial control compliance is maintained, whilst striving for process and procedure improvement.
- Working with colleagues across the Group to produce the monthly reporting packs for headquarter companies using SAP and BPC.
- Confirmation and reconciliation of monthly inter-company transactions and balances across the Group.
- Working with the Treasury department to accurately record financial transactions.
- Completion of financial controls in accordance with the controls framework as required by the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)
- Assistance with the preparation of Group financial reporting deliverables, including preparing consolidation journals, preparing financial disclosures and accounting papers.
- Input into the Annual budget and Quarterly forecasts
- Maintain monthly exchange rates for the Group in SAP
- Overseeing the Group Chart of Accounts
- Maintain and update the Group Accounting Policy Manual
- Supporting any projects impacting financial reporting (previous examples include acquisition accounting, refinancing and restructuring activities)
- Preparation of statutory accounts under FRS 101 and assisting with the preparation of quarterly and annual IFRS Group accounts.
- Liaison with internal and external auditors and provide relevant information when required.
- Involvement in European internal audit tasks, which would involve travel.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks required to meet the needs of the Financial Reporting Group and its interaction with the wider audience of stakeholders, e.g. auditors, Treasury, Financial Planning & Analysis, Tax.
- Highly computer literate: strong Excel skills are a must.
- SAP and BPC systems knowledge.
- Consolidation of foreign currency subsidiaries
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.