A fantastic position has arisen for a Group FP&A Analyst with strong Excel skills to join the group finance team of this fast growing, private equity backed business.
If you thrive working across fast moving, exciting and complex issues and enjoy being hands-on and problem-solving to improve reporting processes and build lasting scalable solutions this is a genuine career opportunity offering exposure to Private Equity, business valuations, M&A, operational modelling and strategic cash flow & leverage modelling with the objective to deliver tangible, meaningful change.
A brand new position, you will have the opportunity to shape the team whilst improving your skills and understanding in a supportive yet complex and interesting environment. There will be significant interaction at the most senior levels of the organisation (C-suite, CFO/Group FD, Divisional FDs/FCs, Banks, Investors). In fact this role is seen as fundamental to the future success of the team around a number of upcoming projects and will be fully sponsored at the most senior levels. The successful candidate can expect to add significant weight to their CV over the next 2-3 years.
- Own the delivery and improvement of core Group FP&A month-end/quarter-end reporting solutions (CFO Board report, CEO KPIs, Quarterly Bank and Rating Agency update)
- Work closely with the Group FP&A management to ensure accurate and insightful delivery to the Board, CFO, Group FD and other senior stakeholders in a timely, efficient and effective manner
- Work to improve the Group FP&A data analytics, reporting solutions, financial models and processes that support strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting and actuals performance management
- Provide ad-hoc project support to priority group FP&A initiatives (M&A, fund raise, systems development, scenario modelling, cash flow modelling, investor relations)
Required knowledge, experience and technical skills
- MS Excel - advanced modelling
- Cash flow and Working Capital modelling
- Integration of MS Excel with external data sources (e.g. ODBC, SQL, Oracle, Tableau)
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.