A fantastic, high profile opportunity has arisen for a financial planning and analysis manager who consdies themselves to be "at the top of their game" to join the head office team of this fast growing, £400m T/O private equity backed business.
Reporting directly to the Group FD, the role offers a lot of variety coupled with significant scope for professional development that will suit a qualified, experienced FP&A manager with demonstrable experience in forecasting, budgeting, corporate finance and stakeholder engagement in complex international groups (large PE/Listed).
The ideal applicant will have strong FPA and accounting knowledge with experience of M&A, leverage, equity and cash flow modelling. You will relish working in a fast paced, hands on environment where you can quickly add value whilst you learn and develop alongside a high calibre leadership team.
The successful candidate will regularly work with the PE investors & internally, they will work with our CFO and Group FD very closely, becoming a trusted partner, as well as with the wider finance and business leadership teams. Projects will range from month end board reporting and analysis through to leverage and equity modelling for investors and our banking syndicate. The role has one direct report, a financial analyst with comprehensive financial modelling skills.
Essential knowledge, experience and technical skills will be
- Degree: 1st or 2.1, Maths or STEM subject as a first degree preferred.
- Qualified accountant, with strong technical skills and a thorough understanding of consolidation.
- Proven Group (PLC/PE) FPA experience, with advanced financial modelling in MS Excel.
- Data visualisation skills: turning data into information.
- Ability to quickly build strong working relationships with senior business stakeholders.
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
Highly desirable would be:
- Audit or group accounting background
- SAP Business Objects
- Advanced MS Powerpoint
- VBA and scenario modelling in MS Excel
- Integration of MS Excel with external data sources (e.g. ODBC, SQL).
- Working knowledge of MS Sharepoint
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.