A visible and highly responsible position, the purpose of the role is to support the Group Head of FP&A in improving, building and implementing a dynamic Group wide FP&A function. The role includes liaison with the Group’s senior management (incl. CFO) and Shareholders, direct management of FP&A analysts, and the delivery of analysis and reporting to the Group’s Exec teams. The role will be centred around a strong relationship with the Head of FP&A, utilising an analyst team to drive continuous improvement in the reporting and forecasting processes across the Group. Through implementing and evolving new Group-wide systems, there is the opportunity to develop a Group-wide FP&A community to meet the requirements of a fast-changing business. The role will provide an excellent opportunity to be at the forefront of a dynamic FP&A environment with key senior stakeholder interaction throughout.
- Manage FP&A team members to collaborate on, challenge and analyse Business unit and regional performance
- Work with Head of FP&A to develop an FP&A community across the Group to deliver best practice materials and ways of working
- Performance management related analysis linked to improving the monthly reporting or forecasting cycles
- Delivery of insightful analysis and key performance reporting to the Group’s Exec management
- Drive implementation of centralised scenario planning through commercial business understanding
- Responsible for ‘right first time’ ad hoc analysis as required by the Group Head of FP&A / Group Finance Director
The Successful Applicant
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified accountant with significant post-qualified experience
- Experience of working in large, complex international businesses
- Group FP&A experience working in multi-national, multi-currency Groups
- Worked with the most senior levels of a major finance function in the past
- Experience in managing high performing teams
- High level of financial & accounting acumen
- Commercially minded and able to focus on the areas which really matter when assessing the Group’s financial performance (both actual and projected)
- IT literate with advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- HFM systems experience desirable
- PE investor experience desirable
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.