Responsible for the Business Partnering and Planning function of the organisation. This role has oversight of the provision of complex financial modelling and forecasting information to aid real time decision making. They will lead on setting Group financial plans and implementing the annual framework for which the organisation will be monitored against. Continuously improving the reporting capabilities of the function to facilitate robust and efficient financial management.
To deputise for the Director of Finance in their absence.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for the oversight of the organisation’s Finance Business Partnering functions
- Responsible for the monthly production of the management accounts and performance KPI information
- Responsible for the review of the Business Partners financial reconciliations and control documentation
- Lead the organisation’s budget setting process
- Lead the subsidiaries budget setting process
- Responsible for the oversight of the monthly and annual update of the business plan
- Responsible for the review of updates to the Business Plan
- Responsible for the review of long term cashflows, sensitivities and loan covenant compliance
- Production of the annual reports to the Board on the Budget and Business Plan
- To manage the Business Partnering and Business Planning function, its associated budget and contracts
- Lead on compliance and Internal Audits in relation to the Business Partnering and Planning function
You will be:
- Qualified accountant
- Sun Accounting software preferred/desirable
- Business planning, Cashflow forecasting, Financial Appraisals
- Microsoft Excel & strong IT skills in Microsoft office;
- Preparation of budgets, financial and management accounts and cashflow forecasts;
- Preparation of statutory accounts and audit files;
- Preparation of financial reconciliations;
- Ability to undertake complex financial analysis and modelling;
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate financial data to non-financial users;
- And a self-starter who has the ability to use their own initiative and problem solve solutions
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.