To provide support to key stakeholders to enable them to focus on their area of expertise by taking responsibility of translating their activity into meaningful financial information.
The Finance Business Partner will work closely with key stakeholders across multiple departments including Group Finance to be able to deliver accurate, complete and meaningful financial information.
- Responsible for monthly accruals and reporting. Building and maintaining relationships with Supply Chain teams in the UK and Europe to understand the purchasing patterns and their impact on the actual position.
- Responsible for providing monthly variance analysis for flash submission around headcount costs for each cost centre and monthly reporting annually and preparing the forecast and budget for headcount costs.
- Responsible for collating, challenging, understanding and posting accrual journals for the monthly intercompany recharges. Responsible for ensuring the accurateness of the invoices received and advising on the coding of the invoices.
- Preparation of monthly Balance sheet accounts and ensuring that all reconciling items are investigated and cleared down on a timely basis.
- Provide support to the Financial Accountant in preparation of statutory notes which cover areas within this roles remit.
- Assist with the implementation and testing of new accounting system.
- ACCA or CIMA part or fully qualified,
- Financial Accounting Degree
- Wide range of financial accounting experience including AP, AR, Fixed Assets and General Ledger, management accounting and reporting
- Judgement to make sound assumptions to base analysis on.
- Experience of an international organisation with global intercompany transactions, multi currencies and group reporting requirements.
- KPI reporting
- Experience in dealing with multiple customers, incomplete information and working to tight deadlines
- Oracle or similar systems with integrated modules
- Strong financial accounting background with experience in internal control requirements
- Good Excel and Word skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent organisational skills
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.