A 9 month contract (TBC) starting in January 2020, the purpose of this role is to take ownership of the commercial financial reporting and analysis requirements of the Group FP&A team during a period of increasing demands.The Financial Reporting Analyst will manage the relationship with the Group BI team to ensure that there is a smooth flow of information across the teams. In a drive for continuous improvement, there will also be the opportunity develop the reporting that is provided to the Group FP&A stakeholders - both in terms of the content and the ways in which this reporting is delivered.
- Partnering with Business Information team to ensure smooth delivery of group financial reports
- Accountability for the production of the monthly financial pack to be provided to Belron’s shareholders on a monthly basis.
- Ownership of Group’s internal performance reporting: primarily linked to the Fit for Growth programme.
- Delivery of the International Key Accounts & Group Pricing reporting to ensure timely quarterly delivery – supportingthe FP&A business partner for Group Sales.
- Ad hoc support to the FP&A team as required, particularly around the Group’s planning cycle.
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified accountant with at least 5+ years post-qualified experience.
- Experience of working in large, complex international businesses.
- Experience of developing and managing excel models and reports
- Solid understanding of financial accounting including group consolidations
- Excellent excel skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Eager to learn and take ownership of own areas
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop relationships across the business including with non-finance specialists
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.