Immediate start, 6-9 months, possible permanent opportunity.....
To support the European FP&A Managers, providing financial planning and analysis to the region allowing them to have the space to act as true business partners to the FD. This is a highly commercial role with significant responsibility and senior stakeholder engagement for the major European portfolio – (largest countries being Germany and France, but others include Spain, Italy, Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands).
- Strong FP&A skill set
- Evidence of strong & effective stakeholder management.
- Strong user of Hyperion (Enterprise/HFM etc) - essential
- Advanced Excel – no macros, but strong pivot tables , Vlookups etc. essential
- Advanced PowerPoint
- International/European exposure would be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, collaborative team player.
- Ability to work in a standalone role, self-starter, works autonomously with low level of supervision.
- Evidence of attention to detail.
- Beneficial – PE backed business experience
The successful applicant will need to be very much a self-starter and able to work with little day to day supervision. The role will support the FP&A Managers in all aspects of collating country submission & preparing the numbers for in depth analysis & finance business partnering and decision support.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Analyse and review monthly country and regional performance and provide commentary and insights
- Support the planning and forecasting process for the region, reviewing and challenging submissions and ensuring delivery to deadlines.
- Support the European FP&A Managers in developing reporting procedures and templates and to continuously upgrade performance management
- Lead on and support process improvement initiatives
- Analyse trends and KPI's and support the FP&A Managers in making recommendations to maximise opportunities and manage risks to ensure targets are met
- Complete adhoc projects and analysis as required