The purpose of the role is to lead on the Group’s planning cycle which includes the management of the annual driver based planning and monthly rolling forecasts – ensuring insightful & accurate management information is presented in a clear way and on a timely basis to senior management and onwards to PE shareholders. The Group’s planning requirements are continuously evolving, and the individual will be able to work with senior finance and a wide range of stakeholders across the wider finance community.
- The design and delivery of the various forecasting requirements that are active for the Group.
- Ensuring that the planning & forecasting processes are effective and delivering valuable output for the CFO and other key senior finance stakeholders.
- Communicating with shareholder analysts to ensure that the Group’s performance outlook is clearly articulated.
- Leading the FP&A working group to ensure alignment of the Group’s planning activities with the key stakeholder groups both at the regional and business unit level.
- Ad hoc support to the Group Head of FP&A which will include performance management related issues linked to the monthly or planning cycles
- Commercially minded and able to focus on the areas which really matter when assessing the Group’s financial performance (both actual and projected).
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified accountant with c10 years relevant post-qualified experience.
- Experience of working in large, complex international businesses.
- Group FP&A experience working in multi-national, multi-currency Groups.
- Worked with the most senior levels of a major finance function in the past.
- HFM systems experience beneficial.
- PE investor experience beneficial.
- Highly developed Financial Modelling skills.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.