A very special for opening for a commercial and analytical Management Accountant to join my client’s HO financial planning function in Surrey. This fabulous opportunity would suit a newly qualified accountant from either industry of practice or a part qualified accountant seeking sponsorship and the next logical step up the career ladder.
As a key member of the team you will have ownership of the overall delivery and analysis of annual budget and 3-year business plan.Responsibilities will include but to be limited to
- Assistance with the preparation, review and submission of company’s annual financial budget, revised monthly forecast and 3 Year Business Plan.
- Submission of monthly management accounts to parent company together with analysis of variances to budget / forecast
- Compilation and presentation of internal management reporting information to key stakeholders
- Business Partner to the incentives team, to help understand a significant company budget
- Business Partner to a number of internal departments, helping them to control their departmental budgets. Lead quarterly stakeholder reviews of departmental budgets
You will be:
Graduate with, or currently studying for, a recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
Commercially aware with the ability to review and present financial data
Excellent Excels kills
Strong communication skills
Strong numerical & analytical skills
Knowledge of AS400/Oracle useful
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.