The Role - (12 Month+ FTC)
Very much a stand alone & autonomous role, the purpose of the role is to lead the Management Reporting for Europe which includes ownership of the all reporting outputs – ensuring timely and accurate management information is presented in a clear way to the wider European team, to senior management and onwards to PE shareholders. The division’s reporting requirements are continuously evolving, and the individual will need to drive change across the region to satisfy changing demands for information.
Although the HQ is located in the South East, my client is fully committed to remote working patterns to suit the successful applicant.
- Innovative design, continuous improvement and delivery of all management reporting within the division.
- Lead the divisions reporting of management information: Monthly actuals pack, Daily and weekly KPI reporting, weekly cash flow forecasts, annual budget, monthly rolling forecast etc
- Owner of the division’s financial presentations – coordination, creation and enhancement to ensure that the divisions performance is clearly and accurately articulated.
- Owner of the divisions financial database (currently excel-based).
- Support the Divisional FD and analysts in providing data driven key insights and execute value-added data reporting.
- An active member of the Group’s FP&A and Reporting working groups to ensure alignment of divisions data need with Group’s requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified accountant with at least 5 years post-qualified experience;
- Experience of working in international businesses.
- HFM systems experience – report creation, data manipulation, adhoc use
- Significant FP&A experience
- Used to working with senior stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Matured experience of stakeholder partnering with a demonstrated ability to establish and build relationships with senior management is essential.
- Highly developed Financial reporting skills including impeccable attention to detail.
- Continuous improvement mindset - of reporting inputs/outputs within framework of limited systems possibilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- A self-starter at ease working independently and able to challenge/question requirements and assumptions in an effective way.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative environment
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.