The key responsibility of this role is to ensure effective and accurate monthly cost reporting for all operations. This will include ensuring the monthly income statement and balance sheet reporting is completed efficiently, in accordance to group policies and deadlines.
- Monthly financial and management reporting together with meaningful variance analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliation preparation and control
- Statutory returns (VAT returns, statutory accounts, other local returns)
- Process improvements
- Development of internal reporting
- Preparation of reforecasts
- Franchise partner commission calculations
- Internal and external audit
- Assist in implementation of new SAP ERP system
ACCA/CIMA/ACA/QBE qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
Experience of completing statutory accounts and VAT returns
Excellent attention to detail, with a proactive attitude
Strong communication skills
True team player with ability to build strong relationships with internal and external partners/teams
Ability to work under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
Advanced Excel skills
Fluent French (desirable)
Experience using SAP (desirable)
Knowledge of local accounting rules in other European countries such as France, Germany, Holland, Belgium (desirable)
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available to view on our website.