This role within this private equity company would be hands on supporting the management of several UK payrolls for circa 1600 employees across multiple sites ensuring an efficient, effective and accurate service. In additional to BAU, you will be working in line with senior management to design, implement and monitor reward programmes. Provide an expert and professional payroll and flexible benefits service, acting as the subject matter expert for statutory and procedural matters. Lead payroll related change projects and improvement of processes and procedures.
- Monthly management of the pension/payroll reconciliation process
- Processing statutory notifications & statutory payments
- Preparation of monthly payroll, including processing all payroll changes including back pay
- Pension administration including auto enrolment pension scheme
- PAYE & NI reconciliation
- Processing Statutory payments
- Maintenance and correspondence with third party regarding benefits
- Preparing payroll reports
- Responding and resolving payroll queries
- Developing strong relationships with both customers and key stakeholders
The ideal candidate for this role must have:
- Experience of change transformation in a payroll environment.
- Experience of management of payroll via a 3rd party payroll bureau
- Experience in management of salary sacrifice arrangements and supplier invoices
- Pension knowledge including reconciling monthly deductions/payments
- IFS ERP System desirable
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of HMRC regulations of PAYE and NI
- Excellent communication skills; evidence of building strong relationships with internal customers and immediate team
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.