Offering a range of personal tax services to a portfolio of private clients, my client, a leading and forward thinking professional services firm, is looking for a Personal Tax Adviser to lead and manage multiple tax engagements to deliver quality personal tax services its clients. The tax department acts for a variety of clients including corporate groups, partnerships, property developers and the retail sector. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement for the right candidate as well as a sensible approach to life work balance!
- To manage a portfolio of clients, developing a good relationship with them, understanding their requirements, monitoring actual time incurred on work (work-in-progress) against internal budgets and agreed fees, billing and keeping the client partner aware of status and issues.
- To identify tax planning opportunities, including estate planning and mitigation of inheritance tax and use of trusts.
- Completion of tax returns and other compliance services
- Qualified ATT or part qualified CTA or qualified ACA and/or CTA. Qualified by experience will also be considered.
- Minimum 2 years personal tax experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential together with the ability to form strong client relationships.
- Must have flexible and proactive approach to work with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Strong IT Skills including Excel
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.