Working for a global retail brand. Reporting into the CFO for the region, the candidate will supervise a small team.
- Coordinate the preparation of the budgets / forecasts of the entities within scope, interacting with different stakeholders and following functional guideline
- Review and provide input to the region's CFO for the sign-off of the Financial Statements of the entities within scope
- Coordinate the follow up of the financial performance of the entities within scope, interacting with different stakeholders and following the functional guidelines.
- Provide group with ideas to improve Planning & Controlling related processes & tools, as well as will support the implementation of those
- Guide Country Finance teams in Planning & Controlling related matters
- Support the region's CFO in the review of tender documents, business plans, preparation or direct involvement on contract negotiations and the analysis of topics passed for resolution by the Board of Directors of the entities within scope
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting
- Proven experience of a minimum of 7-10 years in positions with similar responsibilities to the ones described before, preferably in companies within the Retail sector
- Fluent in English is a must; knowledge of other European languages may be a plus
- Experienced in the use of Financial Reporting tools, preferably in HFM/Essbase
- Advanced level in Excel / Powerpoint
- Strong analytical skills, assertiveness and resilience
- Used to work in a context of very tight deadlines
- Good communicator / team-worker
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.