Working with a listed, world‐leading provider of information solutions & indispensable business information, data and analytics solutions to professionals in many of the world’s biggest industries, this fantastic and varied role has just become available due to internal movement into the organisation's business partnering team. This route, and other career development opportunities, are genuine for talented and ambitious individuals.
My client would like to hear from Top Tier or large company trained and technically sound qualified accountants looking to make a second move in industry. Now is an exciting time to join the business following a major restructure which has broadened the remit of the accounting and compliance function locally.
- Prepare and analyse schedules and reports for management review
- Play an integral role in improving the efficiency of business processes including process improvements whilst managing key stakeholders;
- Be the accounting representative on acquisition committees;
- Lead acquisition or disposal activity including accounting, controls and governance requirements;
- Work to support internal and external audit reviews;
KEY SKILLS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Fully qualified chartered accountant (ACA/ACCA);
- Minimum of 2-3 years PQE;
- Strong financial technical skills;
- Awareness of internal controls and compliance requirements;
- Strong Excel skills
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.